Order online, avoid the shipping costs, and collect your items from any of our 52 stores nationwide, whenever and wherever is most convenient for you. It couldn’t be easier:
As part of the checkout process you will be offered the choice of home delivery or collect in store. Choose your nearest store from the drop down lists and complete your order.
You will receive a 'Ready to Collect' email to confirm that your order is available for collection. Please wait for this confirmation email before you come in to collect your order.
Head down to your chosen store with a copy of your confirmation email and a valid form of ID (drivers licence or passport), and produce both at the main in-store till point. They’ll hand over your package and that’s it!
Standard delivery to Republic of Ireland at present is taking 1 to 5 working days.
Standard delivery to Northern Ireland can take 3 to 9 working days.
Home Gym Equipment Delivery in the Republic of Ireland (Keepfit Range) and International Delivery does take longer. Please refer to our delivery information above for more detail. Please note that working days are Monday to Friday, not including public holidays. We will always endeavour to get your order to you as quick as possible!
"Due to measures put in place to combat COVID-19 order processing and delivery will take longer than normal"
"Order processing may take longer during busy periods such as Christmas and during Sales"
Delivery to any Elverys Intersport store is free for all standard orders. Standard delivery to anywhere in Republic of Ireland is free on standard orders over €60. Home Gym Equipment (Keepfit Range) and International Delivery charges vary. Please refer to our delivery charges above for more detail.
If you have an Intersport Elverys or One4all gift card both can be used to pay for purchases on this site. To use your Intersport Elverys Gift card you proceed to checkout as normal. Once you have entered your delivery and billing address you will move onto payment options. We have three different payment options – by Gift Card, by PayPal or by Credit/Debit Card.
You can track your order online. Simply, click on the link “Track My Order” within your confirmation email. Enter your email address and the order reference number quoted to view the current status of your order.
Normal charges are €25 for home gym equipment over 30KG (Republic of Ireland only) such as treadmills, exercise bikes etc. Assembly and demonstration costs just €30. However, keep an eye on our product descriptions for more information as certain weights and weight benches are delivery only.
Home Gym Assembly Service - Covid 19 Update
Our Home Gym Team are happy to assemble your purchase. Assembly must be purchased at time of transaction in-store/online. Please note the following Covid-19 safety guidelines that must be adhered to:
• The Home Gym Team will call you when they are outside so you can open the front door.
• In order to maintain the required social distancing we would ask that you leave a clear walkway from the entrance of your home to the room where the item is being assembled. Please note, we can only deliver to ground floor locations.
• Any people in the home should remain in a different room to our team members during the assembly process.
• Our Home Gym Team members have at all times a supply of hand sanitiser and PPE, and hands are sanitised before and after each assembly.
• Our team members will wear all the necessary PPE as outlined by the HSE for the assembly, and will wipe down all surfaces of the product where possible after they have finished.
• At present, we can not offer demonstrations of equipment as it is impossible to do this safely while adhering to social distancing, however our Home Gym Team will fully test your purchase to ensure it is in full and proper working order prior to departing.
• All recyclable packaging will be removed at the time of assembly.
• In the event that you require an item removed (WEEE regulations), Intersport Elverys need to be notified at time of purchase. The item for removal needs to be left outside your premises for our Home Gym Team, it will be wiped down/cleaned before being removed. Please note, for online purchases please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your Order Number and the item you wish to remove.
If you find that your order has only been partially delivered, this may be because other items are being dispatched from a different location or we were out of stock on part of your order. If we are out of stock we will contact you with an expected delivery date or offer a full refund. If your order is obviously incomplete, please email email@example.com or call 1850 438 348.
Returns are usually processed in the first few days they are received back but please allow up to 7 days for refunds to show up on your account. This depends on how long your bank or card issuer takes to process the refund on their side and it’s something we have no control over.
We will refund you by the same method as payment you used when you originally placed your order, for customers using credit or debit/Laser cards this will be refunded back onto the same card.
You will need to pay the return postage costs, unless the item is faulty.
Returns to Elverys Sports stores are free of charge.
In the unlikely event that a product is faulty, you are entitled to a full refund or replacement. If you think that we have sent you a faulty product, please contact us straight away. The quickest way is to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1850 438 348.
Determination as to whether a product is faulty or not will be at the sole discretion of Elverys Sports. Where a product is determined to be faulty, we will refund your original delivery charges and you will not be charged for any extra postage costs incurred.
You can return an item(s) to any of our stores or via post. We’re happy to offer a refund or exchange on unused items returned within 30 days. If the item is faulty we’re happy to offer a refund or exchange where available. Full terms and conditions can be found on our terms and conditions page.
Returns to our stores are completely free. You’ll need to take:
Check our store locator page for store locations and opening times.
To return via post fill in the Returns Form that was enclosed with your order or enclose a note detailing your name, address,contact number and reason for return.
Package the items carefully in their original box or secure outer wrapper where possible, and send them back clearly addressed to:
We recommend that you use some form of registered post in case you need to track your parcel.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I RECEIVE THE WRONG ITEM IN MY ORDER?
In the unlikely event you receive the wrong items, please contact us straight away. The quickest way is to email email@example.com or call 1850 438 348.