The Trigger Balls allow you to easily target specific overstressed body areas by pressing, pulling or twisting soft tissue restrictions. Use your own body weight for an intense massage or your hand for more pressure control.
- Trigger Balls
- Point Release: Designed to apply targeted pressure to hyper-irritable spots in the fascia surrounding skeletal muscles. Can assist in muscle tension relief
- Myofascial Release: Aims to improve skeletal muscle mobility and address tension by relaxing contracted muscles and stimulating blood and lymphatic circulation
- Ideal for use on feet, glutes, hips, back, shoulders and forearms
- 2 levels of massage intensity
- Allow to easily access trigger points for self tension relief
- Highly compact and portable - fits easily in any gym bag or carry-on luggage
- Latex/rubber-free to prevent allergies
- Come with a user-friendly exercise poster
- Massage Trigger point therapy for myofascial release. Assists in muscle pain relief and relaxation
- Rehab Overall mobility & injury prevention
- Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function
Product code: 000000000001122616
Delivery to any Intersport Elverys store is free for all standard orders.
Free standard home delivery to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland for all standard orders over €50.
Delivery Service (without assembly) to the Republic of Ireland for Home Gym equipment costs €20, select items incur a delivery charge of €40 due to oversized dimensions. Click here for more infomation about our delivery charges.
Standard delivery to Republic of Ireland at present is taking 1 to 4 working days.
If your order does not meet these timings, it may be because your item(s) are being dispatched from a different location. In this case, we will contact you with an expected delivery date.
For more information on our standard, UK and international delivery times and costs please click here.
*Purchases made from Monday October 24th 2022 can be returned up until January 29th 2023, Our standard 30 day policy resumes on January 2nd 2023*
If you’re unhappy with your purchase, we’re happy to offer a refund on unused, re-saleable items returned with original packaging within 30 days of receipt of your order. You can return your item to us with your Order Reference Number and this Returns Form completed, or alternatively you can bring to any of our stores.
FREE RETURNS to any of our Stores**
Returns to our stores are completely FREE! You’ll need to take your Order Confirmation Email, or your Order Reference Number, or the Delivery Docket, and the credit/debit card used to pay for the order (if applicable). Please check on www.elverys.ie for our store locations and opening times.
Returns via Post
You can post your item back to our Distribution Centre. Fill in the Returns Form supplied with your order (or download here) or enclose a note detailing your name, address, contact number, Order Reference number and reason for return. For full information on our returns policy and what you need to obtain a refund please click here.
Returns for orders fulfilled and shipped by an Intersport Elverys approved supplier**
Please note items fulfilled and shipped by an Intersport Elverys approved supplier cannot be returned to an Intersport Elverys store and must be returned to the returns address provided on the delivery note enclosed in your parcel or to our Distribution Centre. This includes orders for Aqua Marina and Portwest workwear products.
Please fill in the Returns Form supplied with your order (or download here). For a full refund, the item(s) should be returned in its original condition with proof of purchase within 30 days of receipt of the order. If you have any queries please on returns please contact our Customer Service team.
There is no Recent Products Found..