Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 Women's Running Shoe
Updated with a Dynamic Support midsole to make the transition from heel to toe smoother. The Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 Running Shoe
looks fast and feels secure. Engineered mesh, a heel overlay and dynamic support throughout the midfoot all work together to provide a smooth, stable ride.
Nike Structure 22 Product Information
- Women's running shoes
- Seamless Flymeah upper
- Flywire cables secure the top of your foot
- Engineered mesh provides targeted ventilation and support
- Dynamic Support provides a smooth, stable transition
- Partial bootie wraps the foot for a snug, comfortable fit
- Notches at the tongue provide easy on and off
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive, low-profile cushioning
- Duralon blown rubber in the forefoot enhances cushioning
- Honeycomb outsole is durable and provides traction
- Upper: Textile Lining: Textile Sole Synthetic Nike Zoom Cushioning - What is it?
Nike Zoom cushioning is part of the Nike Air family and consists of a lightweight, durable and thin layer of cushioning that allows the foot to stay close to the ground. This enhances stability while you move, turn, run and take off. After impact, the tightly stretched fibres inside the pressurized air unit bounce back into shape and allow the foot to quickly respond to the surface underfoot.