Fitbit have designed their first-ever advance health smartwatch, the Fitbit Sense™. Understand how your body responds to stress with the EDA Scan app. The EDA Scan app measures electrodermal activity, which may indicate the body's response to stress, get stress management tools which take a more holistic approach to help manage stress and mood. Track temperature trends over time, know if your skin temperature changes from your baseline range and better understand patterns to help identify internal changes early on. The 6+ day battery life will let you plough on, morning, noon and night without the worry of going flat.
- Unisex Fitness Smart Watch
- EDA Scan App: the on-wrist app detects electrodermal activity
- Skin Temperature Sensor: logs and tracks skin temps each night
- Stress Management Tools: on wrist and in-app tools to track stress over time
- High & Low Heart Rate Notifications: keeps you informed when heart rate is high or low
- Built-In GPS: to see your pace and distance and map your workout in the Fitbit app
- Sleep Stage & Sleep Score: track your light, deep and REM sleep and get a daily score
- Active Zone Minutes: devices buzz when you enter personalised target heart rate zones
- Notifications: for calls, texts, calendar events, apps like Gmail & Facebook
- Voice Assistant: use Google Assistant or Alexa to control smart home devices
- Heart Rate Tracking: use multipath sensor PurepPlus 2.0 to track heart rate
- Calls Fron Your Wrist: use built-in mic and speaker to take calls hands-free
- Leading Edge Design: AMOLED display, laser-bonded Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Swimproof: Waterproof to 50 meters
- 6+ Day Battery Life
Delivery to any Intersport Elverys store is free for all standard orders.
Free standard home delivery to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland for all orders over €50.
Home Gym Equipment (Keepfit Range) has a delivery charge of €30. International Delivery charges vary. Please refer to our delivery charges for more detail.
Standard delivery to Republic of Ireland at present is taking 1 to 4 working days.
If your order does not meet these timings, it may be because your item(s) are being dispatched from a different location. In this case, we will contact you with an expected delivery date.
For more information on our standard, UK and international delivery times and costs please click here.
If you’re unhappy with your purchase, we’re happy to offer a refund on unused, re-saleable items returned with original packaging within 30 days of receipt of your order. You can return your item to us with your Order Reference Number and this Returns Form completed, or alternatively you can bring to any of our stores.
FREE RETURNS to any of our Stores
Returns to our stores are completely FREE! You’ll need to take your Order Confirmation Email, or your Order Reference Number, or the Delivery Docket, and the credit/debit card used to pay for the order (if applicable). Please check on www.elverys.ie for our store locations and opening times.
Returns via Post
You can post your item back to our Distribution Centre. Fill in the Returns Form supplied with your order (or download here) or enclose a note detailing your name, address, contact number, Order Reference number and reason for return. For full information on our returns policy and what you need to obtain a refund please click here.
There is no Recent Products Found..