WaterRower M1 High Rise Rowing Machine
he WaterRower M1 HiRise Rowing Machine with S4 Computer is manufactured with a powder-coated aluminium to give it a sleek yet extremely robust design. This rower is a full commercial quality machine, able to withstand the demands of a busy gym environment. The M1 HiRise’s entry point of 50cm is slightly higher than the M1 LoRise’s, 30cm (12″). Like all machines in the WaterRower range, it uses paddles to connect to a moving mass of water, simulating the exercise of rowing on a lake or river.
The WaterRower M1 HiRise has been designed as a natural rowing simulator and is unrivalled in replicating not only the superb physiological dynamics of rowing but much of the aesthetic pleasure as well, giving the calming feel of a boat gliding down the river. The WaterRower’s patented WaterFlywheel utilizes the same physical elements (water) and the same physical dynamics (fluid drag) as occur when a boat moves through water.
WaterRower Natural Product Information
- Comfortable moulded saddle
- Water-based resistance
- Perfectly replicates rowing on a river
- Tranquil sound of water in motion
- Max user weight 200Kg
- High-quality S4 computer with PC interface
- Extra durable dual rail design
- Powder coated aluminium
- 50cm entry point (20 inches)
- Can be stored vertically
- Built-in transport wheels
- Adjustable foot straps
- Assembled Dimensions: (L) 224cm x (W) 57cm x (H) 71cm
*We provide delivery only service for FREE to Republic of Ireland addresses for home gym equipment. Assembly and demonstration of your home gym equipment product costs just €50 and can be purchased here.
* Keep the treadmill indoors, away from moisture and dust. Do not put the treadmill in a garage or covered patio, or near water. Failure to do so, will void the warranty.
* Due to the dimensions and weight of this treadmill, it is not possible to deliver it to an upstairs room.
5 years frame, 3 years parts
Must be registered within 30 days of purchase