The Water Rower Club S4 is handcrafted in solid Ash and stained to create its colour. The Club S4 has been designed for high traffic areas such as commercial gyms, studios, rehabilitation clinics etc. The black rails are styled to prevent scuffing, other wooden components are finished with rosewood giving it more resistance to soiling than the natural model. Every machine is hand finished with Danish Oil and Urethane for protection. Wood is the component of choice due to its engineering properties, including its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the Water Rowers quietness and smoothness of use. All woods used are harvested for replenishable forests.
WATERROWER PRODUCT SPECIFICATION- Water Rower
- Moulded saddle for comfort
- Water-based resistance
- Replicates rowing on a river
- Tranquil sound of water in motion
- High-quality S4 computer with PC interface
- Extra durable dual rail design
- Made from American Ash wood
- Stained in rose and black two-tone
- Can be stored vertically
- Built-in transport wheels
- Adjustable foot straps
- Assembled Dimensions: 209cm x 57cm x 51cm
- Max Weight Capacity: 200kg
*We provide delivery only service for FREE to Republic of Ireland addresses for home gym equipment. Assembly and demonstration of your home gym equipment product costs just €50 and can be purchased here.
5 years frame, 3 years parts
Must be registered within 30 days of purchase
There is no Recent Products Found..