Tunturi Platinum Pro Upright Bike
The Tunturi Platinum PRO Upright Bike is a designed to compete with the very best exercise bikes on the market, it has everything you could wish for in terms of comfort without compromising in the challenging training session it provides. The console is equipped with a variety of comprehensive training programmes. You can navigate quickly between menus using the user-friendly selection wheel. Straightforward and easy to use; simply step on and start training.
The slim profile support bars for the seat and display console together with the ergonomically designed handlebars mean that this is an exercise bike that looks and feels very good quality. To help ensure you are in the most comfortable and natural cycling position for your height, the extra wide padded Velo saddle can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally. A small lever just underneath the seat can be loosened to allow the seat to slide forwards and back between different preset positions. The small hand wheel at the base of the seat support can be loosened to adjust the height. Due to the built-in generator powering the display console and 40 different resistance levels, you don’t need to worry about positioning the bike near to a power point. Although at 50kg the Tunturi Platinum upright bike still isn’t considered light, the set of wheels attached to the front support bar makes it easier to move around if needed when not in use.
Tunturi Product Information
- 9kg flywheel, 16kg rotating mass
- Self generating
- Heart rate controlled training
- User register for your personal settings
- Max user weight 150kg
- 7" colour LCD display
- Comfort gel padded seat
- Brake system: T-Gen EMS
- Resistance: 350W-60rpm / 440W-100rpm
- Ergometer: Yes
- Power supply: Adapter (26V-DC – 2.3Amp)
- Foot pedals: Comfort
- Length: 108cm
- Width: 55cm
- Height: 136 cm
- Packaging: 114cm x 49cm x 76cm
- Maximum user weight: 150kg
*We provide delivery only service for FREE to Republic of Ireland addresses for home gym equipment. Assembly and demonstration of your home gym equipment product costs just €50 and can be purchased here.
* Keep the treadmill indoors, away from moisture and dust. Do not put the treadmill in a garage or covered patio, or near water. Failure to do so, will void the warranty.
* Due to the dimensions and weight of this treadmill, it is not possible to deliver it to an upstairs room.
5 years frame, 5 years motor, 2 years parts
Must be registered within 30 days of purchase