Humm Terms and Conditions
By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 1. Promoter: The Promoter is FlexiFi Europe Limited T/A humm, a company registered in Ireland, Company Number 600124. Registered Office: Level 4, No. 5 Custom House Plaza, Harbourmaster Place, IFSC, Dublin 1, Ireland (the “Promoter”).
2. Eligibility Criteria: The promotion is open to individuals who are aged 18 years or over at the date of entry and are residents of the Republic of Ireland only. All employees or agents of the Promoter and their families are excluded from entering the promotion.
3. How to enter:
a. Entrants must make a minimum purchase of at least €50 at www.elverys.ie or within an Elverys store in the Republic of Ireland;
b. Use humm for the purchase; and:
c. Register the email address linked to the humm purchase online at www.blog.elverys.ie/win-a-nordictrack-treadmill-worth-e2000-humm-x-intersport-elverys/ to validate their entry.
One (1) entry is permitted per purchase. Only fully completed entries that are made in accordance with these terms and conditions will be eligible to take part in the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
4. Promotion Period: The promotion is open to entries from 00.00 (GMT) on 12 November 2022 until 11.59 (GMT) on 30 November 2022. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the promotion period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the delay or failure in the submission of entries or for any entry not received during the promotion period for any reason.
5. Prize: NordicTrack Treadmill to the value of €2000. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No cash alternative is available. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of at least equal value.
6. Selection of Prize Winners: The prize winner will be selected at random by a draw conducted by the Promoter. An independent observer will supervise the draw. The draw will take place on 2 December 2022. The decision of the Promoter as confirmed by the independent observer is final and correspondence will not be entered into with any person in relation to selection of the prize winner. The winner will be notified by telephone or email within 2 days of the draw and their name will be published online at www.blog.elverys.ie/win-a-nordictrack-treadmill-worth-e2000-humm-x-intersport-elverys/ on 2 December 2022. By accepting the Prize, the prize-winner grants the Promoter the right to use and publish their name and picture in such media as the Promoters may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without payment. Should the prize winner decline the prize, or fail to provide the Promotor with an address within the Republic of Ireland for delivery of the prize within 7 days, a redraw will take place from the remaining entries to select a new winner. A winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
7. Delivery of Prize: The Promotor will share the name and address supplied by the prize winner with Elverys for the purpose of arranging delivery of the prize. By accepting the prize, the prize winner consents to the Promoter using their personal data for this purpose. The prize will be delivered by registered post within 4 weeks of the draw and no liability will be accepted by the Promoter if the prize is lost or delayed during delivery.
9. General: All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the promotion and the prize are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or howsoever in connection with any loss, damage or injury which is suffered as a direct or indirect result of the promotion and the prize except that no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of the negligence of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion or the terms and conditions of the promotion at any time, with no liability to any entrant, the prize winner or any third party. If any of these terms or conditions are found by a Court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue to apply.
10. Governing Law: The promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this promotion shall be dealt with exclusively by the Courts of Ireland.