UA HOVR™ Machina is more than a running shoe. Yes, it gives you energy return and the speed of a Pebax® propulsion plate, but it also coaches you in real-time to help you run better when you connect them to UA MapMyRun®.
- Womens Running Shoes
- CONNECTS TO UA MAPMYRUN™: tracks & analyzes your running metrics to help make you a better runner
- Engineered warp spacer upper for optimal lightweight containment & breathability
- Body-mapped construction with no overlays or seams for irritant-free mileage
- Aerodynamic heel construction & external TPU heel wrap for added support & lockdown fit
- Moulded EVA sockliner provides added comfort, resiliency & cushioning for high-mileage performance
- UA HOVR™ technology provides 'zero gravity feel' to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact
- Compression mesh Energy Web contains & moulds UA HOVR™ foam to give back the energy you put in
- Channeled rubber outsole mapped for durability in high-wear areas & flex zones to promote natural movement
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 9.5 oz.
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Colour: Black / White
- Style Code: (3024907-001)
Regular Comfort + We would recommend for anyone just starting off or don’t require a large amount of cushioning.
Extra Comfort ++ Perfect for those longer runs, for those wanting an increased shock absorption.
Maximum Comfort +++ These are best suited for those who are looking for the best shock absorption, with extra or maximum comfort.
Product code: 000000000001123860_BLACK
Delivery to any Intersport Elverys store is free for all standard orders.
Free standard home delivery to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland for all orders over €50.
Home Gym Equipment (Keepfit Range) has a delivery charge of €30. International Delivery charges vary. Please refer to our delivery charges for more detail.
Standard delivery to Republic of Ireland at present is taking 1 to 4 working days.
If your order does not meet these timings, it may be because your item(s) are being dispatched from a different location. In this case, we will contact you with an expected delivery date.
For more information on our standard, UK and international delivery times and costs please click here.
If you’re unhappy with your purchase, we’re happy to offer a refund on unused, re-saleable items returned with original packaging within 30 days of receipt of your order. You can return your item to us with your Order Reference Number and this Returns Form completed, or alternatively you can bring to any of our stores.
FREE RETURNS to any of our Stores**
Returns to our stores are completely FREE! You’ll need to take your Order Confirmation Email, or your Order Reference Number, or the Delivery Docket, and the credit/debit card used to pay for the order (if applicable). Please check on www.elverys.ie for our store locations and opening times.
Returns via Post
You can post your item back to our Distribution Centre. Fill in the Returns Form supplied with your order (or download here) or enclose a note detailing your name, address, contact number, Order Reference number and reason for return. For full information on our returns policy and what you need to obtain a refund please click here.
Returns for orders fulfilled and shipped by an Intersport Elverys approved supplier**
Please note items fulfilled and shipped by an Intersport Elverys approved supplier cannot be returned to an Intersport Elverys store and must be returned to the returns address provided on the delivery note enclosed in your parcel or to our Distribution Centre. This includes orders for Aqua Marina and Portwest workwear products.
Please fill in the Returns Form supplied with your order (or download here). For a full refund, the item(s) should be returned in its original condition with proof of purchase within 30 days of receipt of the order. If you have any queries please on returns please contact our Customer Service team.
There is no Recent Products Found..