The FLASH 2.0 is a durable lightweight hockey shoe with a high-performance rubber outsole that performs on all playing surfaces, making this a versatile shoe for all levels of player. A reduced weight upper with a streamlined design combined with a support cradle system provides stability and protection to the player.
- ASP (All Surface Performance) - High-performance rubber outsole for ultimate traction and grip on synthetic sand based surfaces. Cleat pattern designed to improve the efficiency of movements in hockey – larger perimeter studs provide better traction when turning. Outstanding purchase on the synthetic surfaces especially water-based allowing for quicker tighter turns.
- The improved midsole contains strategic flex grooves aligned with the outsole to promote quick sharp movements.
- LP - PACE - CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTED - Low profile dynamic last improves fit and player speed.
- SHF (SUPERIOR HEEL FIT) - Built-in TPU counter provides stability and a secure fit reducing lateral movement in the heel area; combined with ultra-soft memory foam for a unique fit.
- PRE-FORMED REMOVABLE FOOTBED - Pre-formed EVA footbed with arch support.
- G-WP PU - High-grade PU upper with water repellent coating & anti-abrasion properties for a durable upper.
- Colour: Navy / Orange
- Style Code: (67610+)
Product code: 000000000001121013_NAVY
Delivery to any Intersport Elverys store is free for all standard orders.
Free standard home delivery to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland for all orders over €50.
Home Gym Equipment (Keepfit Range) has a delivery charge of €30. International Delivery charges vary. Please refer to our delivery charges for more detail.
Standard delivery to Republic of Ireland at present is taking 1 to 4 working days.
If your order does not meet these timings, it may be because your item(s) are being dispatched from a different location. In this case, we will contact you with an expected delivery date.
For more information on our standard, UK and international delivery times and costs please click here.
If you’re unhappy with your purchase, we’re happy to offer a refund on unused, re-saleable items returned with original packaging within 30 days of receipt of your order. You can return your item to us with your Order Reference Number and this Returns Form completed, or alternatively you can bring to any of our stores.
FREE RETURNS to any of our Stores**
Returns to our stores are completely FREE! You’ll need to take your Order Confirmation Email, or your Order Reference Number, or the Delivery Docket, and the credit/debit card used to pay for the order (if applicable). Please check on www.elverys.ie for our store locations and opening times.
Returns via Post
You can post your item back to our Distribution Centre. Fill in the Returns Form supplied with your order (or download here) or enclose a note detailing your name, address, contact number, Order Reference number and reason for return. For full information on our returns policy and what you need to obtain a refund please click here.
Returns for orders fulfilled and shipped by an Intersport Elverys approved supplier**
Please note items fulfilled and shipped by an Intersport Elverys approved supplier cannot be returned to an Intersport Elverys store and must be returned to the returns address provided on the delivery note enclosed in your parcel or to our Distribution Centre. This includes orders for Aqua Marina and Portwest workwear products.
Please fill in the Returns Form supplied with your order (or download here). For a full refund, the item(s) should be returned in its original condition with proof of purchase within 30 days of receipt of the order. If you have any queries please on returns please contact our Customer Service team.
There is no Recent Products Found..