PLEASE SELECT A CURRENCY
Taking time to recover can produce better results than working out hard all the time. Understand what’s best for your body with the Daily Readiness Score on Fitbit Premium. Each morning, you’ll get a score in the Fitbit app based on your activity, sleep and heart rate variability. You'll also get a personalised goal for the day, plus recommended workouts or recovery sessions, depending on what your body needs that day. As you get more fit over time, your scores and daily goals adapt with you.* *Daily Readiness requires a Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only.
- Fitness Tracker
- Stress Management Score: Get a handle on your stress. Your daily Stress Management Score makes it easy to see if your body is showing physical signs of stress. Higher score? You’re showing fewer signs of stress, keep up the good work! Lower score? Time to change things up and find better balance—try meditation or going for a walk.
- EDA Sensor: Enjoy the freedom to improve how you are managing your mental and physical well-being anytime, anywhere. By doing regular EDA sessions on your Charge 5 so you can understand how your body reacts to stress over time, you can start to build a mindfulness practice and take steps to improve your mental well-being. Build up your personal mindfulness routine using your EDA app. Clinical studies have shown that mindfulness-based practices, such as meditation, are effective at helping to reduce stress.
- Fitbit ECG (Electrocardiogram) App: Keep track of your heart health with a compatible ECG app that assesses your heart for atrial fibrillation—a heart rhythm irregularity—and share the results with your doctor. The Fitbit ECG app is only available in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See fitbit.com/uk/ecg for additional details.
- High & Low Heart Rate Notifications: Your heart rate is a key indicator of health, so stay informed when Charge 5 detects that your heart rate is above or below your threshold.
- Built-In GPS: See your real-time pace & distance without your phone using built-in GPS during outdoor runs, rides, hikes and more, then see a map of your workout route in the Fitbit app. If you have your phone nearby, Charge 5 connects to your phone's GPS to help extend your tracker's battery. 1
- Workout Intensity Map: After outdoor exercise with GPS, check your workout intensity map in the Fitbit app to see your pace and heart rate zones throughout your route and learn where you put in the most effort.
- 24/7 Heart Rate Tracking with PurePulse: Track calorie burn and optimise workouts with PurePulse continuous heart rate tracking, then see your resting heart rate trends and cardio fitness level (VO2 Max) in the Fitbit app.
- Active Zone Minutes: Get the results you want from every workout. Active Zone Minutes uses your heart rate to guide you toward your desired intensity level—then helps keep you there. (INTL) Get the results you want from every workout and see how all your activity adds up over the week. Active Zone Minutes uses your heart rate to guide you toward your desired intensity level—then helps keep you there. Check the app to see if you’re reaching the World Health Organisation’s recommendation of 150 minutes of moderate activity per week. Short on time? Vigorous exercise earns you double minutes.
- Cardio Fitness Level: Get to know your VO2 max—a measurement of how well your body uses oxygen when you’re working your hardest. Keep tabs on your score to see how you improve over time.
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) Monitoring: Track SpO2—the level of oxygen in your blood—to help you learn when there may be an indication of important changes in your overall wellness.
- Skin Temperature Tracking: Stay informed and in tune with your body using Charge 5’s nightly skin temperature tracking. When your temperature varies from your baseline in your Health Metrics dashboard, you’ll be more aware of potential signs of changes in your body. Your sleep patterns, menstrual cycle, room temperature, potential onset of fever or even your bedding can cause changes.
- Health Metrics Dashboard: Track SpO2—the level of oxygen in your blood—plus heart rate variability, skin temperature variation and more.
- 20 Exercise Modes: Set personal goals for runs, rides, strength training and more, then get real-time stats to help you keep the pace or maintain your target heart rate zone.
- SmartTrack: Forget to start tracking? No problem. SmartTrack automatically recognises and records workouts like elliptical, runs, swims and more.
- Timer & Stopwatch: Get instant access to tools that make your life easier—like a timer for interval training and a stopwatch for tracking sets at the gym.
- All-Day Activity Tracking: Charge 5 tracks all-day activity like steps, distance, Active Zone Minutes and calories burned to show how every part of your day gets you closer to your goals.
- Health & Wellness Reminders: Activate optional personalised reminders for beneficial tasks that can be tough to remember, like staying hydrated, sticking to a sleep schedule, getting in activity and more.
- Water-Resistant: Charge 5 is water-resistant up to 50 metres, which means you’re free to wear it in the pool, in the rain, at the beach and beyond.
- Menstrual Cycle Tracking: Know your body better by using the Fitbit app to log periods, record symptoms and discover patterns in your cycle. This feature is not intended to be used for contraceptive or other medical purposes. Fitbit does not guarantee or warrant that this feature can be used to achieve particular results. This feature may not accurately predict your menstrual cycles or related information. This feature is intended only to help users monitor and keep track of certain information.
- Notifications: Get notifications for calls, texts, calendar events and smartphone apps like Gmail, WhatsApp and Facebook—plus send quick replies right from your wrist. Quick replies for Android users only.
- Google Fast Pair: Android users can use Google Fast Pair to help streamline setup and get going on their goals.
- Fitbit Pay: Load your credit and debit cards to your Wallet in the Fitbit app, then use Charge 5 to make contactless purchases on the go—at coffee shops, grocery stores, transit stations and more. No phone or wallet needed.
- Sleep Score & Sleep Stages: Get a better understanding of your sleep quality with a daily Sleep Score and graphs of your time in light, deep and REM sleep—then see how you can improve your sleep and wake up feeling energised.
- Silent Alarms: Wake up to more peaceful mornings with a quiet vibration alarm on your wrist.
- Smart Wake: Wake up feeling ready to take on the day with the Smart Wake alarm that goes off during your optimal stage of sleep—within 30 minutes before its set time.
- Sleep Mode: Snooze uninterrupted by using sleep mode to mute smartphone notifications and stop your screen from turning on at night. Set a schedule on your wrist to turn sleep mode on automatically.
- Do Not Disturb Mode: Mute call, text, calendar and app notifications during the day using do not disturb mode.
- Up to 7-Day Battery Life: With a long battery life, Charge 5 tracks all your moves for up to 7 days without having to stop for a charge.1
- Vibrant Colour Display: Your stats come to life on a new colour touchscreen that’s two times brighter than Charge 4 in daylight and protected by Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3.
- Always-On Display Mode: See real-time exercise stats and check the time with just a glance—even mid plank—when you turn on always-on display.
- Infinity Bands: Infinity bands are flexible and optimised for workouts and all-day wear. Plus, with a quick-release mechanism, it’s easier than ever to swap looks.
- Sleek Design: Charge 5 is packed with new technology, yet is 10% slimmer than Charge 4. It features a stainless steel build and a polished finish while sitting flat on the wrist for a modern, minimalist look.
- Fitbit Charge 5
- Infinity band (small & large)
- Charging cable
Product code: 000000000001125309
Delivery to any Intersport Elverys store is free for all standard orders.
Free standard home delivery to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland for all standard orders over €60.
Delivery Service (without assembly) to the Republic of Ireland for Home Gym equipment costs €20, select items incur a delivery charge of €40 due to oversized dimensions. Click here for more infomation about our delivery charges.
Standard delivery to Republic of Ireland at present is taking 1 to 4 working days.
If your order does not meet these timings, it may be because your item(s) are being dispatched from a different location. In this case, we will contact you with an expected delivery date.
For more information on our standard, UK and international delivery times and costs please click here.
If you’re unhappy with your purchase, we’re happy to offer a refund on unused, re-saleable items returned with original packaging within 30 days of receipt of your order. You can return your item to us with your Order Reference Number and this Returns Form completed, or alternatively you can bring to any of our stores.
FREE RETURNS to any of our Stores**
Returns to our stores are completely FREE! You’ll need to take your Order Confirmation Email, or your Order Reference Number, or the Delivery Docket, and the credit/debit card used to pay for the order (if applicable). Please check on www.elverys.ie for our store locations and opening times.
Returns via Post
You can post your item back to our Distribution Centre. Fill in the Returns Form supplied with your order (or download here) or enclose a note detailing your name, address, contact number, Order Reference number and reason for return. For full information on our returns policy and what you need to obtain a refund please click here.
Returns for orders fulfilled and shipped by an Intersport Elverys approved supplier**
Please note items fulfilled and shipped by an Intersport Elverys approved supplier cannot be returned to an Intersport Elverys store and must be returned to the returns address provided on the delivery note enclosed in your parcel or to our Distribution Centre. This includes orders for Aqua Marina and Portwest workwear products.
Please fill in the Returns Form supplied with your order (or download here). For a full refund, the item(s) should be returned in its original condition with proof of purchase within 30 days of receipt of the order. If you have any queries please on returns please contact our Customer Service team.
There is no Recent Products Found..