Feel energized each time you wear the Asics GT-1000 9 GTX Running Shoe. The shoe is the epitome of lightweight comfort that's also a functional style for runners seeking a stable and supportive ride. The updated version of this running style is complemented with a GORE-TEX™ upper to help keep feet dry in wet conditions.
- Men’s lace-up running shoes
- Mesh upper offers breathable comfort and a premium, irritation-free fit
- GORE-TEX - Fully waterproof, highly breathable lining for unbeatable weather protection
- Lacing System - Locks down the midfoot for a distraction-free fit
- FlyteFoam - Designed to provide enhanced responsiveness at toe-off
- Gel™ Technology in the rear sole gives an energised cushioning in the form of shock - absorbing
- Contoured Sockliner - Moulds to suit your feet
- Overlays - Provides structure and support
- Duomax Support System - Helps to curb overpronation, reducing risk of injury and enhancing gait efficiency
- Durable Rubber - Provides durability and traction
- Flex Grooves - Aids traction and flexibility
- Upper: Textile, Synthetic Inner: Textile Outer: Synthetic
- This style features a removeable insolse for those who need space for an orthotic
Regular Comfort + We would recommend for anyone just starting off or don’t require a large amount of cushioning.
Extra Comfort ++ Perfect for those longer runs, for those wanting an increased shock absorption.
Maximum Comfort +++ These are best suited for those who are looking for best shock absorption, with extra or maximum comfort.
Product code: 000000000001106488_BLACK
Delivery to any Intersport Elverys store is free for all standard orders.
Free standard home delivery to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland for all orders over €50.
Home Gym Equipment (Keepfit Range) has a delivery charge of €30. International Delivery charges vary. Please refer to our delivery charges for more detail.
Standard delivery to Republic of Ireland at present is taking 1 to 4 working days.
If your order does not meet these timings, it may be because your item(s) are being dispatched from a different location. In this case, we will contact you with an expected delivery date.
For more information on our standard, UK and international delivery times and costs please click here.
If you’re unhappy with your purchase, we’re happy to offer a refund on unused, re-saleable items returned with original packaging within 30 days of receipt of your order. You can return your item to us with your Order Reference Number and this Returns Form completed, or alternatively you can bring to any of our stores.
FREE RETURNS to any of our Stores
Returns to our stores are completely FREE! You’ll need to take your Order Confirmation Email, or your Order Reference Number, or the Delivery Docket, and the credit/debit card used to pay for the order (if applicable). Please check on www.elverys.ie for our store locations and opening times.
Returns via Post
You can post your item back to our Distribution Centre. Fill in the Returns Form supplied with your order (or download here) or enclose a note detailing your name, address, contact number, Order Reference number and reason for return. For full information on our returns policy and what you need to obtain a refund please click here.
There is no Recent Products Found..