Fierce fashion meets fitness in the Runtrain 7/8 Tights. Featuring a tight, gusseted fit for added comfort, flatlock seams for reduced friction, dryCELL moisture-wicking technology for enhanced temperature control and eye-catching all-over graphics, your kid will be well-suited for sports in style. Responsibly constructed as a part of our commitment to a clean, safe and equitable textile industry, this pair is a proud part of progress.
- Womens Tights
- Tight fit
- Gusset for improved comfort
- Flatlock seams for reduced friction and enhanced comfort
- All-over graphic print with solid colour-blocked inserts
- PUMA Cat Logo at left hip
- AOP warning: Product with all-over-printed graphics might not exactly match the images
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- bluesign®: As a bluesign® SYSTEM PARTNER, we are a responsibly acting party of the textile value chain, committed to a clean and safe Input Stream Management approach
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce our environmental impact
- Flatlock Stitching: PUMA's solution for less friction and higher comfort
- Style Code: (589205_01)
Product code: 000000000001116921_BLACK
Delivery to any Intersport Elverys store is free for all standard orders.
Free standard home delivery to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland for all orders over €50.
Home Gym Equipment (Keepfit Range) has a delivery charge of €30. International Delivery charges vary. Please refer to our delivery charges for more detail.
Standard delivery to Republic of Ireland at present is taking 1 to 4 working days.
If your order does not meet these timings, it may be because your item(s) are being dispatched from a different location. In this case, we will contact you with an expected delivery date.
For more information on our standard, UK and international delivery times and costs please click here.
If you’re unhappy with your purchase, we’re happy to offer a refund on unused, re-saleable items returned with original packaging within 30 days of receipt of your order. You can return your item to us with your Order Reference Number and this Returns Form completed, or alternatively you can bring to any of our stores.
FREE RETURNS to any of our Stores
Returns to our stores are completely FREE! You’ll need to take your Order Confirmation Email, or your Order Reference Number, or the Delivery Docket, and the credit/debit card used to pay for the order (if applicable). Please check on www.elverys.ie for our store locations and opening times.
Returns via Post
You can post your item back to our Distribution Centre. Fill in the Returns Form supplied with your order (or download here) or enclose a note detailing your name, address, contact number, Order Reference number and reason for return. For full information on our returns policy and what you need to obtain a refund please click here.
There is no Recent Products Found..