The Fascia Release Small Roller is ideal for massaging and releasing sore muscles to improve recovery. It can be used as a back roller as well as helping other parts of the body.
- Release Soft Foam Roller
- Intensity Level 6: For a light-to-moderate soft tissue massage that is gentle enough for individuals new to recovery therapy or with a relatively low pain threshold. Ideal for rolling out the mid-to-upper back muscles.
- Stretching Strap Included: Featuring loop ends for convenient foot hold and hand grip, the stretching strap enables gradual stretching with full control. Use it to complement your foam rolling routine and further assist your muscles in regaining their full length after a workout
- Moderate Soft Tissue Massage: Providing moderate pressure, the PTP Fascia Roller is gentle enough for use on the mid-to-upper back and represents an absolute go-to massage roller for those who are new to foam rolling. The wide range of exercises included have been carefully developed by movement experts for you to make the most out of your therapy sessions and target common problem areas
- Self-Myofascial Release: By utilising your own body weight to sustain pressure and roll, the Fascia Roller allows you to perform self-myofascial release (SMR), helping muscles and joints return to their natural range of motion, activating blood and oxygen circulation, and breaking down scar tissue and adhesions between skin, muscles and bones (fascia restrictions)
- Active Recovery and Performance: After intense workouts, microscopic tears and scar tissue can develop in soft tissues, causing tightness and soreness. Prolonged sitting can also lead to poor posture, muscle imbalances and adaptive shortening. Lengthening the fascia through rolling can speed up recovery, improve musculoskeletal alignment and optimise performance (related to sports or everyday activities)
- Use Pre & Post Training to alleviate any muscle tone
- Stretching strap included
- 30cm length / 14cm diameter
Product code: 000000000001122609
Delivery to any Intersport Elverys store is free for all standard orders.
Free standard home delivery to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland for all standard orders over €50.
Delivery Service (without assembly) to the Republic of Ireland for Home Gym equipment costs €20, select items incur a delivery charge of €40 due to oversized dimensions. Click here for more infomation about our delivery charges.
Standard delivery to Republic of Ireland at present is taking 1 to 4 working days.
If your order does not meet these timings, it may be because your item(s) are being dispatched from a different location. In this case, we will contact you with an expected delivery date.
For more information on our standard, UK and international delivery times and costs please click here.
*Purchases made from Monday October 24th 2022 can be returned up until January 29th 2023, Our standard 30 day policy resumes on January 2nd 2023*
If you’re unhappy with your purchase, we’re happy to offer a refund on unused, re-saleable items returned with original packaging within 30 days of receipt of your order. You can return your item to us with your Order Reference Number and this Returns Form completed, or alternatively you can bring to any of our stores.
FREE RETURNS to any of our Stores**
Returns to our stores are completely FREE! You’ll need to take your Order Confirmation Email, or your Order Reference Number, or the Delivery Docket, and the credit/debit card used to pay for the order (if applicable). Please check on www.elverys.ie for our store locations and opening times.
Returns via Post
You can post your item back to our Distribution Centre. Fill in the Returns Form supplied with your order (or download here) or enclose a note detailing your name, address, contact number, Order Reference number and reason for return. For full information on our returns policy and what you need to obtain a refund please click here.
Returns for orders fulfilled and shipped by an Intersport Elverys approved supplier**
Please note items fulfilled and shipped by an Intersport Elverys approved supplier cannot be returned to an Intersport Elverys store and must be returned to the returns address provided on the delivery note enclosed in your parcel or to our Distribution Centre. This includes orders for Aqua Marina and Portwest workwear products.
Please fill in the Returns Form supplied with your order (or download here). For a full refund, the item(s) should be returned in its original condition with proof of purchase within 30 days of receipt of the order. If you have any queries please on returns please contact our Customer Service team.
There is no Recent Products Found..