WORKING AT ELVERYS
Joining the Elverys Team
Since our establishment in 1847, Elverys have been passionate about providing industry leading service by offering a great customer experience.
We know that it is our dynamic, enthusiastic and knowledgeable employees that make us different to our competitors. That's why we hire the best! If you love sport then Elverys can give you the ideal environment to develop in. Working with big brands and quality products gives our staff the opportunity to learn and develop in a fast paced environment.
Careers available at Elverys include Sports Advisors, Store Management, Buying, Merchandising, Marketing, HR, Training, Finance, IT and Warehousing.
Current Vacancies at Elverys
If you are passionate about sport and have what it takes to deliver a great customer experience, why not become a Sports Advisor in one of our many stores across the country. Apply with your CV to your local store or by email to email@example.com.
For more details about our current open Support Centre and Management vacancies, click on the links below. To apply for roles listed, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Training and Development
A key part of our success is the emphasis we place on training and development. We offer a variety of in-house training programmes designed to develop and enhance your skillset. We provide Induction and 1:1 support for new employees. Workshops, brand events and an online Product Knowledge training platform is provided to ensure our team members have the most up to date sports product knowledge.
We also run a hugely successful QQI Level 5 certified Trainee Manager programme each year which helps our star performers develop into Assistant or Store Managers.
Benefits and Rewards
As an Irish owned company and the most established sports store in Ireland, we feel it is important to reward those who have made Elverys what it is today. As a part of our team you will:
- Receive a competitive salary and benefits package
- Enjoy a 40 hour weekly contract for management and support centre roles
- Have exclusive access to some of the world's best products and apparel
- Enjoy employee discounts on our extensive product range
- Specialise in an area in-store and get the chance to train and develop other team members
- Take part in exciting brand engagement days and test exclusive products from big name brands
- Represent Team Elverys at one of our many sponsored events including the Flora Women's Mini Marathon
- Work alongside both up-and-coming and established sports stars!
Adrian Glynn, Operations Manager
I started off as a Junior Buyer in the Elverys Support Centre in Castlebar in 2007 and loved it. I gained a quick promotion in 2009 to Senior Buyer.
This gave me the experience to take on my current role as Operations Manager for the Northwest region. Elverys really do promote progression and reward hard work.